Health and Wealth Management to help you gain the advantage.
Venue: West Hants Tennis Club, Roslin Road South, Bournemouth, BH3 7EF
Our exclusive seminars have been arranged to give you the knowledge to help you develop a successful financial strategy.
We are sure you will find our seminar highly informative and enjoyable. It will provide you with the opportunity to discover what the experts are doing in this unprecedented financial climate.
Explore ways to help manage your health and your wealth with confidence by:
- Investing for income and potential growth in a low interest rate climate
- Acting to prevent the increasing risk of inflation eroding your savings
- Making full use of your tax and pension annual allowances
- Safeguarding your money in these uncertain and changing times
- Protecting your family’s finances through Inheritance Tax Planning
- Discussing the ageing process and presenting solutions tailored to your needs
Your Health is your Wealth with Guest Speak Dr Sophie Stone from Nova Aesthetics
If you would prefer a one to one meeting with one of our advisers, please email email@example.com or contact us on 01202 830730.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
An investment in equities does not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.