Our exclusive seminars have been arranged to give you the knowledge to develop a successful financial strategy in these changing and challenging times.
The events will cover highly relevant topics, which include:
- Investing for income and potential growth in a climate of low interest rates
- Overcoming the risk of inflation eroding our savings
- Safeguarding your money in these taxing and turbulent times
- How Inheritance Tax planning can protect your family’s finances
- We are sure you will find our seminar highly informative and enjoyable. The presentation is followed by a lunch and provides you with the opportunity to discover what the experts are doing in this unprecedented financial climate.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested. Equities do not have the security of capital which is characteristic of a deposit with a bank or building society. The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief is generally dependant on individual circumstances.